Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 13 - Favourite Mythical Creature

July is the Month of the 31-day drawing challenge!
Follow that link through for links to all our posts in the Challenge!

I'll keep updating this post with every "Mythical Creature" pic brought to my attention/inbox/twitter feed etc. :) I've been linking through to everyone involved' websites/portfolio/promotional material that I can. Please go visit the guys websites!

Make sure to email me (donalfall -at- gmail.com), tweet at me on twitter (@donalfall) or post on the Event Page with your wonderful art and I'll transfer it here. Make sure to scroll down through the posts if you're checking back - everything has been updated with more and more and more.

Ciara Brehony - Jackalope

Mykul Craughwell - Blemmyes

Paddy D. - Sluagh

Andrew Judge - Fictional Alan Moore

Jay Penn - Gnome

Ana Raymundo - The Phoenix

Linda McNamara - The Morrigan

Patrick Gavin - The Chimera

Liosa McNamara - Nessie

emg - Moonchild

Tom Scott - Centaur

James Newell - Bigfoot Babybutt

Me! - "Hybrids"

Brian Cunningham

Rebecca

Mary Lillis

No comments:

Post a Comment