Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day 12 - A hobo

July is the Month of the 31-day drawing challenge!
Follow that link through for links to all our posts in the Challenge!

I'll keep updating this post with every "Hobo" pic brought to my attention/inbox/twitter feed etc. :) I've been linking through to everyone involved' websites/portfolio/promotional material that I can. Please go visit the guys websites!

Make sure to email me (donalfall -at- gmail.com), tweet at me on twitter (@donalfall) or post on the Event Page with your wonderful art and I'll transfer it here. Make sure to scroll down through the posts if you're checking back - everything has been updated with more and more and more.

Mykul Craughwell

Liosa McNamara

Andrew Judge

Rebecca

Anita McGarry

Ana Raymundo

Ciara Brehony

Brian Cunningham

Jason Penn

Linda McNamara

James Newell

emg

Wayne O'Connor

Tom Scott

Ash Clancy

No comments:

Post a Comment