Monday, July 2, 2012

Day Two - Favourite Film

I'll keep updating this post with every Favourite Film picture brought to my attention. I'll do my best to link through to anyone's website/promotional material that I can. Make sure to email me (donalfall -at- gmail.com), post on the Event Page, use Flickr's embed tools to stick your picture in the comments or somehow keep me updated with the Social Media (Mediae?) to have your stuff featured.

To everyone who came to check out this good, good frothy, tasty Art, from the bottom of my heart I thank you.

PaddyD got in super early with his Favourite Film pic, and I'll have to quote him to get the full effect:

"It isn't my favorite movie but I did enjoy it despite Keanu's wooden performance...." - The Matrix

Tytti Anttila - Amelie

Wayne O'Connor - Raiders of the Lost Ark

Jay Penn - How to train your Dragon

Louise Cahill - Into the Wild

Me - Grosse Pointe Blank

Patrick Gavin - Jurassic Park

Linda McNamara - Lord of the Rings

Brian Cunningham - Pulp Fiction

Mary Lillis - Shawshank Redemption

Andrew Judge - Lost in Translation

emg - Cyrano de Bergerac

James Newell - Prometheus

Clara Clareta - The Sixth Sense

Mykul Craughwell


Anita McGarry - Aladdin

Irene Arnold - Benny and Joon

Dermot Canniffe - Inception

Emma Dunne - Amelie


Keep them coming you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment