Friday, July 6, 2012

Day Six - Opposite Gender

July is the Month of the 31-day drawing challenge!

Day One - Self Portraits
Day Two - Favourite Film
Day Three - Worst Nightmare
Day Four - Still Life
Day Five - Master Copies

I'll keep updating this post with every "You as the opposite Gender" pic brought to my attention/inbox/twitter feed etc. :) I've been linking through to everyone involved' websites/portfolio/promotional material that I can. Please go visit the guys websites!

Make sure to email me (donalfall -at- gmail.com), tweet at me on twitter (@donalfall) or post on the Event Page with your wonderful art and I'll transfer it here. Make sure to check down through the posts if you're checking back - all posts have been updated with more and more and more.

Paddy Delaney did this one in GIMP but was having problems colour matching on the face. If anyone knows a good way to work around this, you can contact him in the comments first...

Mykul Craughwell

Jay Penn

Dermot Canniffe

Patrick Gavin

Andrew Judge

Mary Lillis

Me!

Linda McNamara

Louise Cahill

Brian Cunningham

emg

James Newell

Rebecca - "Shane"

Liosa McNamara

No comments:

Post a Comment