Monday, July 9, 2012

Day Nine - A Mode of Transport & Pub Scrawl 66

July is the Month of the 31-day drawing challenge!
Follow that link through for links to all our posts in the Challenge!

I'll keep updating this post with every "Mode of Transport" pic brought to my attention/inbox/twitter feed etc. :) I've been linking through to everyone involved' websites/portfolio/promotional material that I can. Please go visit the guys websites!

Make sure to email me (donalfall -at- gmail.com), tweet at me on twitter (@donalfall) or post on the Event Page with your wonderful art and I'll transfer it here. Make sure to scroll down through the posts if you're checking back - everything has been updated with more and more and more.

Mykul Craughwell


Dermot Canniffe

Ana Raymundo

Ash Clancy

Andrew Judge

Linda McNamara

emg

James Newell

Brian Cunningham

Louise Cahill

Paddy Delaney

Rebecca

And this is of course, the day of the Pub Scrawl! Here's your pics, some of us did Modes of Transport:

It was a good-sized and handsome gathering this week -


My mode of transport - A Camel!

Patrick's mode of transport - Polo Dolphins?


The girls were having some knitting troubleshooting.

Amos hard at work.

Darren on transport - a boat!

Oisin was playing catch-up with other days with this still-life Guinness

Jason's mode of transport - a flying standing stone!


Ger ignores our madness and works on his comics.

Darren on transport - Tanks!

Tom Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment