Monday, July 30, 2012

Day 30 - A Gangster, a Pirate, a Knight or a Samurai

July is the Month of the 31-day drawing challenge!
Follow that link through for links to all our posts in the Challenge!

I'll keep updating this post with every "a Gangster, a Pirate, a Knight or a Samurai" pic brought to my attention/inbox/twitter feed etc. :) I've been linking through to everyone involved' websites/portfolio/promotional material that I can. Please go visit the guys websites!

Make sure to email me (donalfall -at- gmail.com), tweet at me on twitter (@donalfall) or post on the Event Page with your wonderful art and I'll transfer it here. Make sure to scroll down through the posts if you're checking back - everything has been updated with more and more and more.

Knight by Paddy Delaney

Gangirate Knighturai by Mykul Craughwell

Gangsta PirKnighturai by Liosa McNamara

Knight from Jason Penn

Pirates! by Yolande O'Brien

Gangster/Pirate Depp by Linda McNamara

Gangster by Andrew Judge

Couldn't pick by Donal Fallon

All of the above by Patrick Gavin

Pirate by Brian Cunningham

Samurai by EMG

Samurai by James Newell

Anita McGarry

Ana Raymundo - Samurai

Knight by Mary Lillis

No comments:

Post a Comment