Saturday, July 28, 2012

Day 28 - 4 panels that show a character aging

July is the Month of the 31-day drawing challenge!
Follow that link through for links to all our posts in the Challenge!

I'll keep updating this post with every "4 panels showing a character aging" pic brought to my attention/inbox/twitter feed etc. :) I've been linking through to everyone involved' websites/portfolio/promotional material that I can. Please go visit the guys websites!

Make sure to email me (donalfall -at- gmail.com), tweet at me on twitter (@donalfall) or post on the Event Page with your wonderful art and I'll transfer it here. Make sure to scroll down through the posts if you're checking back - everything has been updated with more and more and more.

Paddy Delaney - himself! (Paddy is off on his summer hols and doesn't have time to do loads of drawing - I quite like this little progression tree)

Mykul Craughwell

Liosa McNamara

Patrick Gavin

Linda McNamara

Jay Penn

Andrew Judge

Oisin falls from his horse by Me!

Brian Cunningham

Tom Scott

Ana Raymundo

James Newell

EMG

No comments:

Post a Comment