Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 24 - Monsters

July is the Month of the 31-day drawing challenge!
Follow that link through for links to all our posts in the Challenge!

I'll keep updating this post with every "Monster" pic brought to my attention/inbox/twitter feed etc. :) I've been linking through to everyone involved' websites/portfolio/promotional material that I can. Please go visit the guys websites!

Make sure to email me (donalfall -at- gmail.com), tweet at me on twitter (@donalfall) or post on the Event Page with your wonderful art and I'll transfer it here. Make sure to scroll down through the posts if you're checking back - everything has been updated with more and more and more.

Mykul Craughwell - the rest of us may as well not bother today.


Patrick Gavin photo by me sorry about the shine

Liosa McNamara - The Kraken

Ana Raymundo - The Search Ghost (Kingdom Hearts)

Donal Fallon

Linda McNamara

Andrew Judge - Hip/Mon ster

Jay Penn

James Newell - Monster

EMG - Morrigan

Paddy Delaney - Monster/Demon

Enda Flynn - The Shoe Monster

Anita McGarry - Stink Monster

Brian Cunningham

Mary Lillis - Kraken

Tom Scott - The Tiredness Monster

No comments:

Post a Comment