Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 23 - A Tarot Card

July is the Month of the 31-day drawing challenge!
Follow that link through for links to all our posts in the Challenge!

I'll keep updating this post with every "Tarot Card" pic brought to my attention/inbox/twitter feed etc. This is a big one! We have assigned out the Major Arcana to different 'Scrawlers and I hope to make a full set by the end of the challenge. So every other day I've been posting in the order I received them in, but today I'm going to post them in the order they come in a Tarot deck.

I've been linking through to everyone involved' websites/portfolio/promotional material that I can. Please go visit the guys websites! If you have praise or criticism, leave a comment. We'ld love to hear from you.

Make sure to email me (donalfall -at- gmail.com), tweet at me on twitter (@donalfall) or post on the Event Page with your wonderful art and I'll transfer it here. Make sure to scroll down through the posts if you're checking back - everything has been updated with more and more and more.

Andrew Judge - 00 - The Fool

Linda McNamara - 01 - The Magician

James Newell - 02 - The High Priestess

EMG - 03 - The Empress

Amos Cunningham - 04 - The Emperor

Iggy Roddy - 05 - The Hierophant

Oisin Greaney - 06 - The Lovers

Jay Penn - 07 - The Chariot


Ana Raymundo - 10 - The Wheel of Fortune

Donal Fallon - 11 - Justice

Mary Lillis - 12 - The Hanged Man (Ballerina)

Mo Keith - 13 - DEATH

Aisling Bradley - 14 - Temperance

Patrick Gavin - 15 - The Devil

Liosa McNamara - 17 - The Star

Brian Cunningham - 19 - The Sun

Tom Scott - 20 - Judgement

Darren Kearney - 21 - The World

Paddy Delaney - Ace of Swords

Three of Swords by Dustin Renaud

Mykul's Seven of Swords has eight swords in it. He assures me he'll fix that later.

Take 2 -

No comments:

Post a Comment