Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 19 - Cover for Favourite Book

July is the Month of the 31-day drawing challenge!
Follow that link through for links to all our posts in the Challenge!

I'll keep updating this post with every "Favourite Novel Cover" pic brought to my attention/inbox/twitter feed etc. :) I've been linking through to everyone involved' websites/portfolio/promotional material that I can. Please go visit the guys websites!

Make sure to email me (donalfall -at- gmail.com), tweet at me on twitter (@donalfall) or post on the Event Page with your wonderful art and I'll transfer it here. Make sure to scroll down through the posts if you're checking back - everything has been updated with more and more and more.

EMG - The Lady in the car with the glasses and the gun

Podge Murphy - To Kill a Mocking Bird

Mykul Craughwell - The Case of Charles Dexter Ward

Liosa McNamara - Great Expectations

Andrew Judge - Microserfs

Linda McNamara - Assassin's Quest

Tom Scott - Touching the Void

Patrick Delaney

Mary Lillis - The Snow Queen (twice!)


Jason Penn - The Name of the Wind

Me! - The Dunwich Horror

Cathy Ziemann - Memoirs of a Geisha

Ana Raymundo - Dancing at Midnight

Ciara Brehony - Atlas of Remote Islands

Brian Cunningham - The Hobbit

James Newell - ABC Warriors

Patrick Gavin - The Name of the Wind

No comments:

Post a Comment