Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 16 - Landscape/Scenery

July is the Month of the 31-day drawing challenge!
Follow that link through for links to all our posts in the Challenge!

I'll keep updating this post with every "Landscape/Scenery" pic brought to my attention/inbox/twitter feed etc. :) I've been linking through to everyone involved' websites/portfolio/promotional material that I can. Please go visit the guys websites!

Make sure to email me (donalfall -at- gmail.com), tweet at me on twitter (@donalfall) or post on the Event Page with your wonderful art and I'll transfer it here. Make sure to scroll down through the posts if you're checking back - everything has been updated with more and more and more.

Mykul Craughwell, fastest in again!!!!!!!!!!

Liosa McNamara - "Landscape"

Andrew Judge - Lunchtime sketch of Lough Gill

Brian Cunningham - Mullaghmore, Co. Sligo

Cathy Ziemann - Beach on a grey day.

Dominic Law -

Tom Scott

Linda McNamara

Ash Clancy

Paddy Delaney

Jay Penn

emg

James Newell

Mary Lillis

Anita McGarry

Ana Raymundo

Me! - Copying Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment